One that maintains a conversation record.
don’t leak nudes
leak the avengers: age of ultron trailer
harry potter graphics battle: bowtruckle vs. houseoflecter
—The Death Eaters: In chapter art
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Took a quick look at Percy Jackson’s Greek Gods tonight, and oh man, how I miss that little shit’s chapter titles.
"You’re a fool, Harry Potter, and you will lose everything."
"There is something inherently valuable about being a misfit. It’s not to say that every person who has artistic talent was a social outcast, but there is definitely a value for identifying yourself differently and being proud that you are different." (For ♡)
having your favorite character be a minor character is like being a proud mother at a school play and cheering every time your kid comes on stage even though they’re playin the part of tree #3
I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS POST MY WHOLE LIFE
they call themselves the guardians of the galaxy [2/2]
I have incorrectly been saying ‘burqa’ when I meant ‘niqab’ for maybe my whole life.
as an American I can say that news agencies have been wrongly identifying Niqabs as Burqas since Operation Desert Storm and that error has unfortunately made it into our common vernacular. Thank you for the correct info
these are so stupidly fun i regret absolutely nothing (x)